Monday 18 May 2009

A Classic Hollywood Make Over in 8 Steps

Sorry I have been MIA on the blog the past couple of weeks but I'm back and I wanted to kick start the week by sharing with you a guest post I wrote for the lovely blogger Laƫtitia Wajnapel over on Mademoiselle Robot.

Over on Mademoiselle Robot I have posted 8 simple steps to help you achieve this classic Hollywood look with some tips thrown in for good measure.

The glamorous makeup looks of classic Hollywood stars have recently made a come back and are a real hit on the red carpet. When I was asked to write a guest post for Mademoiselle Robot I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share some of my tips for recreating the versatile vintage makeup look favoured by stars such as January Jones, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kate Winslet. Click here to continue reading and find out how you can get the classic Hollywood look....

Subscribe to Mademoiselle Robot or Follow on Twitter and let Mademoiselle Robot help you find your own vintage style and fulfill all your most superficial needs!

1 comment: